Views:
Green Hill Zone
March 28, 2024, 11:04:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Weegee and Lemmy are helping out with the coding. Thank them for there help.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Shop Staff List Calendar Login Register  

BADMINTON

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BADMINTON  (Read 1932 times)
Lemmy
SB77's Choice
Chao

lolq

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2009, 06:11:32 pm »

How's that BADMINTON, guys? You guys like BADMINTON, right? If you do not like BADMINTON, why are you viewing the forum for BADMINTON?

Post here if you like BADMINTON.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ShadowNinjaNick
Chao

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 06:13:37 pm »

Ew, I **** hate BADMINTON.
Report Spam   Logged
Lemmy
SB77's Choice
Chao

lolq

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:25:40 pm »

By hating BADMINTON, you are disgracing the sport which is BADMINTON and alll of the players who play BADMINTON. Perhaps hating BADMINTON is simply a metaphor for your scared childhood. Perhaps BADMINTON is a metaphor for all of our scared childhoods. BADMINTON is the junk sport in the ESPN of life. BADMINTON is you. BADMINTON is god. BADMINTON is everything and nothing. Perhaps, so are we. Perhaps, we are just the players of the junk sport known as BADMINTON in the ESPN of life. We are players. We are playing the game which is life. Life is merely a game to play, and every game has an end. Ending BADMINTON is ending life. When a game ends, it begins with new players. Those new players are like the children who grew up watching the junk sport known as BADMINTON in the ESPN of life. Some of those players will achieve better scores in BADMINTON. This is known as evolution. Perhaps playing BADMINTON is the single reason why humans cannot evolve. The world revolves around BADMINTON, ShadowNinjaNick, and you are not a player. You are the outside thinker. The one who escaped the monster that is BADMINTON. You have done what the world cannot do. You have evolved.

Or perhaps not.
Report Spam   Logged

ShadowNinjaNick
Chao

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 06:25:59 pm »

By hating BADMINTON, you are disgracing the sport which is BADMINTON and alll of the players who play BADMINTON. Perhaps hating BADMINTON is simply a metaphor for your scared childhood. Perhaps BADMINTON is a metaphor for all of our scared childhoods. BADMINTON is the junk sport in the ESPN of life. BADMINTON is you. BADMINTON is god. BADMINTON is everything and nothing. Perhaps, so are we. Perhaps, we are just the players of the junk sport known as BADMINTON in the ESPN of life. We are players. We are playing the game which is life. Life is merely a game to play, and every game has an end. Ending BADMINTON is ending life. When a game ends, it begins with new players. Those new players are like the children who grew up watching the junk sport known as BADMINTON in the ESPN of life. Some of those players will achieve better scores in BADMINTON. This is known as evolution. Perhaps playing BADMINTON is the single reason why humans cannot evolve. The world revolves around BADMINTON, ShadowNinjaNick, and you are not a player. You are the outside thinker. The one who escaped the monster that is BADMINTON. You have done what the world cannot do. You have evolved.

Or perhaps not.
BADMINTON
Report Spam   Logged
alidsl
Local Moderator
Cream

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 03:45:01 pm »

BADMINTON tis good sport I like baddington (seriously)
Report Spam   Logged

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM NINTENDO EVER AGAIN
Werewolf
Chao

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 07:54:26 pm »

I like playing BADMINTON. No seriously.
Report Spam   Logged
SonicBlue77
<Raocow> Wait...this isn't fudge! :O
Administrator
Cream

You're Too Slow!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 08:44:48 am »

I srsly have no idea wut BADMINTON is lol.  Undecided *inb4 N00b from lemmy or someone*
Report Spam   Logged

Yo sup dawgs olo
alidsl
Local Moderator
Cream

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 01:59:39 pm »

Play it now
Report Spam   Logged

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM NINTENDO EVER AGAIN
Pages: [1]
  Print