Views:
Green Hill Zone
March 28, 2024, 04:45:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: When in the shop, the forum tab atm doesn't show up. We will fix that but for now, just click the Home tab, then the forum tab will show up.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Shop Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Welcome To Green Hill Zone!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To Green Hill Zone!  (Read 572 times)
SonicBlue77
<Raocow> Wait...this isn't fudge! :O
Administrator
Cream

You're Too Slow!

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:09:04 am »

Hello everyone and welcome to Green Hill Zone! I am the founder, SonicBlue77! I, along with Percent, Firebar, and Weegee (Lemmy is temporary admin, but will be local still) are the admins and we'd like to say have a good time here at Green Hill Zone and don't slip on the soap we will be starting a merge with WEB (World Elite Brawlers) and Weegee Boards (WB for short xP). Look at the Plans thread in the Announcement board for details.

Anyways, there will be alot of stuff happening over the next couple of weeks so just be aware of stuff. Also, tell us if we accidentally delete something (thread, section, etc) and we will add it back. Also, don't forget to register!   Smiley

I hope to see alot of you register and on here often. All this place is about is hanging out and making friends and just having a good time. If any of you know of something that needs to be added or deleted, etc, please notify the staff team and we will get on it! We care about your safety and your enjoyment.  Wink

- The Staff Team
Report Spam   Logged

Yo sup dawgs olo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: