Views:
Green Hill Zone
March 28, 2024, 02:42:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Green Hill Zone! Enjoy your time and check out the Rules!

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Shop Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ZOMG

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZOMG  (Read 1407 times)
Syr
Global Moderator
Chao

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2009, 09:57:38 am »

You idlers disgust me. POST. If you don't post, this forum will all be for nothing.

So for now on, you are going to be annoyed by a series of posts by Syr.

Post or die. that is all
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

SonicBlue77
<Raocow> Wait...this isn't fudge! :O
Administrator
Cream

You're Too Slow!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 10:03:16 am »

Well, I agree with this statement. I agree with everything except post or die and theat you guys disgust me....pretty much all I agree with is that we ned to post and advertise. I or any other staff member will not ban you if you don't, if someone does, they will be punished. Anyways, please try to make this place active. We, meaning a few of the staff members (because others it turns out don't give a **** about this place...) are advertising and doing the best we can to get people here, make the palce grow, and etc. If you gues at least post once a day, it'll make me happy. just don't spam for god's sake. Spam will be not tolerated, no matter what.  Undecided
So, guys, please try to get this place up and running. We can only make this happen if all of us work together.  Cry
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 11:17:29 am by SonicBlue77 » Report Spam   Logged

Yo sup dawgs olo
Syr
Global Moderator
Chao

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 10:07:33 am »

Well, I agree with this statement. I agree with everything except post or die. I or any other staff member will not ban you if you don't, if someone does, they will be punished. Anyways, please try to make this place active. We, meaning a few of the staff members (because others it turns out don't give a **** about this place...) are advertising and doing the best we can to get people here, make the place grow, and etc. If you gues at least post once a day, it'll make me happy. just don't spam for god's sake. Spam will be not tolerated, no matter what.  Undecided
So, guys, please try to get this place up and running. We can only make this happen if all of us work together.  Cry

If you post at least twice a day, I will consider you cool Smiley  Cool points!  Seriously, you can help by simply posting. Spamming is sucky people, so I doubt anyone would do that  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
alidsl
SB77's Choice
Cream

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 10:59:32 am »

In case you didn't notice we're getting a host soon and most are waiting for the host

but there are too many delays  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM NINTENDO EVER AGAIN
SonicBlue77
<Raocow> Wait...this isn't fudge! :O
Administrator
Cream

You're Too Slow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 11:01:29 am »

In case you didn't notice we're getting a host soon and most are waiting for the host

IK, and it's not weegee's fault. His mom is being sorta mean. He said though that he should be getting it in a week or so, srsly. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.  Undecided  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Yo sup dawgs olo
Syr
Global Moderator
Chao

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 08:39:47 am »

Yeah. Delays suck D:  but weegee needs his bank account. Weegee can't help it though. its going to take some time
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: