Views:
Green Hill Zone
March 29, 2024, 04:54:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Weegee and Lemmy are helping out with the coding. Thank them for there help.

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Links Shop Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Yay...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yay...  (Read 918 times)
alidsl
Local Moderator
Cream

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2009, 03:55:34 pm »

Nintendo games should be pirated at all costs Nintendo have fallen down the scale of caring for gamers.

"Aargh me' hearties lets plunder some video games aargh"

Nintendo have lied to us dedicated nintendo fanboys by saying that they care about us. All Nintendo want is money not customer satisfaction. For example, lets take the imagine series, Minimal effort is put into making these games good, the name just makes them appeal to the younger girl generation, but after spending 30 + British pounds sterling they then find that the game can be completed in 10 mins MAX and no optional sidequests after completion. That is why nintendo has lost my trust and many other (ex) Nintendo fans.

Alidsl

(Go and pirate)

Report Spam   Logged

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY FROM NINTENDO EVER AGAIN

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nickbaker50
Chao

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 04:44:42 pm »

You should edit your post before you get into trouble. The rules are clear about illegall material.
Report Spam   Logged
SonicBlue77
<Raocow> Wait...this isn't fudge! :O
Administrator
Cream

You're Too Slow!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 08:00:29 pm »

You should edit your post before you get into trouble. The rules are clear about illegall material.

....ummm am I missing something? DId he post a link to illegal material because if your meaning talking about it, that's alright as long as a link isn't present. Carry on.
Report Spam   Logged

Yo sup dawgs olo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: